Enjoy your stay in The Ozark Mountains and The Buffalo National River country.
Buffalo River Basin Cottage front porch
Basin Cottage is privately located less than five miles from the Pruitt Access of the Buffalo River National Park, halfway between Harrison and Jasper, Arkansas. At Pruitt Access there are hiking trails, canoe access, swimming areas and shaded picnic areas with tables and grills. The cottage is in a bird watchers paradise.
Larry and Kathleen Stanley - Buffalo River Basin Cottage and Cabin
Very peaceful, with a million-dollar view, Basin Cottage offers comfort, serenity, and a simple Ozark Mountain experience.
Deck to Front Yard
Basin Cottage and Basin Cabin are located on the same ten acres, situated for privacy. Go to www.ozarkcabins.com/basin for further information about the Cabin and area.
With Bedrooms and Bath to the right
Buffalo River Basin Cottage Kitchen with Door to the Deck
* The Buffalo River Basin Cottage Cottage sleeps up to four, and the Cabin sleeps up to six. If rented together, they will accommodate up to ten people.
- Large 16x30 covered deck with a beautiful Ozark Mountain, Arkansas, view
- Gas grill on deck with extra burner
- Convenient outdoor refrigerator for foods to be grilled and drinks on the deck!
- Two bedrooms, one double and one queen, with mountain views.
- Large bathroom with double sink vanity and mountain view from shower/tub.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with the tools you need to prepare meals.
- TV/DVD player, radio/CD player and games
- Central air conditioning and propane heat
- Attic fan and ceiling fans for mild weather
Cozy Bedroom Through French Door
Bedroom 2 Through Door
*Exclusive Ozarks trails/points of interest guide to help you decide which trails/sights will fit your time and physical abilities.
See the most photographed rock in Arkansas, Hawksbill Crag; go rock climbing at Sam's Throne, beautiful Lost Valley and more.
One mile south, on Hwy 7, is Buffalo River Canoes, Marble Falls (call (870)446-2644) for canoe rental/shuttle service. One mile north is Mystic Caverns, Arkansas.
Jasper, Arkansas is 9 miles south. Check out the Hilary Jones Wildlife Museum - named for the man who was instumental in bringing the Elk into the Buffalo National River Park and getting the Elk hunts started in Newton County, Arkansas - Emma's Museum of Junk, The Ozark Cafe and the rest of the Jasper City Square.
Harrison, Arkansas is 15 minutes north. The Harrison City Square is a lovely example of small town commerce. Shop for Antiques, clothing, shoes, specialty items. Take a break in a coffee shop, a restaurant, or The Lyric Theater. On Central Avenue is the Boone County Historical Museum.
Eureka Springs, Arkansas is a 50 minute drive west.
Branson, Missouri is an hour's drive north.
All rates are for two people, per night, tax included.
- $110. per night
- $15. Each additional person
- Check in: 2pm
- Check out: 11am
- Two nights minimum stay
- Discounts for longer stays
- 50% Deposit is required
Cancellations will be accepted and deposits refunded (less a service charge) if we are notified 21 days prior to arrival.
Payment by cash or check
The Cottage is smoke free.
Cigarette receptacles are provided on the covered deck
Don't forget to bookmark this site.